Wednesday 27 September 2017

Is This The Google Shopping Ad Design For The EU?

Bloomberg reported that Google is coming out with a standalone shopping ad unit to comply with the EU regulations, so I guess it would only show in the EU regions. When Bloomberg wrote this, a bunch of EU based searchers and advertisers started to notice a new style for the Google shopping ads there.

Both @stukerr and @thomasharvey_me both shared these screen shots with me that show the shopping ad units writing on them “By Google.” Here are those screen shots:

click for full size

click for full size

This is what I see in the US:

I do not know if this is the new style for the ad unit but I keep getting tweets directed to me about this.

Forum discussion at Twitter.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

For more SEO, PPC & online marketing news visit https://news.scott.services

The post Is This The Google Shopping Ad Design For The EU? appeared first on Scott.Services Online Marketing News.



source https://news.scott.services/is-this-the-google-shopping-ad-design-for-the-eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment